Israel is a beautiful country with rich history and its capital city, Jerusalem is regarded as the oldest city in the world. The country has a great deal of tourist attractions such as mosques, churches, shrines, traditional markets, etc.. Israel is also famous for its beautiful natural scenic such as beautiful places that attract a whole lot of tourists throughout the year such as Tel Aviv, Dead Sea, Kibbutz, Carmel Mountain, Sea of Galilee, etc.. You may register yourself with Messianic tours to Israel and learn more about the country.
Here are 5 things you probably didn’t know about Israel:
• Israel has been in the forefront of major technological improvements in recent decades. The growth of the first cell phone was considered to have been done in Israel by Motorola that has its largest development center in the nation. The majority of the Windows NT operating system was developed by Microsoft-Israel, the Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel at Intel, and the voicemail technology was also developed in Israel.
• Israel is a pioneer in several fields including having the next highest rate of entrepreneurship in the world. It has the maximum number of women entrepreneurs and the Israeli youth are concentrated towards turning the stones in most arenas. The country has over 3,000 high-tech businesses and start-ups. You may not understand that Israel has the highest concentration of hi-tech businesses in the world after Silicon Valley.
• Israel has rich history that never fails to lure people from all around the world. Jerusalem is the official capital and is believed to be a holy city to three religions of the world such as Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Jerusalem is also surrounded by stone walls constructed at Ottoman era. It comprises numerous holy sites like the Western Wall, which is among the most visited tourist spot. The Jews frequently visit Dome of the Rock and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre too.
• Because the existence of numerous cultures in Israel, the country has a lively atmosphere. Diverse selection of cultural events and festivals take place in Israel all around the year. These cultural events are planned for catering the flavor of different men and women. People from all around the world come to combine these festivities in Israel.
O The Voice of Music Festival in Galilee (summertime )
O International Klezmer Festival in Safed (summertime )
o Eilat Chamber Music Festival
o Haifa International Film Festival
o Jerusalem International Film Festival
• Jerusalem gets the world’s largest Holocaust museum, Yad Vashem which marks the memory of countless Jews who were murdered during the World War II on the orders of Adolf Hitler just because they belonged to the faith. The museum is enlarged in a place of 45-acre complicated and also houses a historical museum, art displays, synagogue, library, commemorative websites and more. It’s Israel’s next most-visited site following the Western Wall.